Monday, April 9, 2012

Mhm, ham! (13?)


Hello my fellow ninjas! Sorry, about last week, wasn't able to get anything up but I'm back this week!

This one of my favorite hobby's! No not eating!, Cooking! Now, I didn't cook this delicious ham, but it illustrates my love the art!

Cooking is a pleasurable thing I enjoy, but I dislike cooking for others. I would cook sometimes for other, but I don't like doing it very often...

So until another time my fellow ninjas,...shunpo!

Nikon D3100 with a 18-55mm lens
F4.5, 1/40, iso 800, WB INCANDESCENT at 29mm
Exposure comp 2.0

Pure image

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks like it was good, I love ham,lol.
    Great that you used this week to show something you love to do.
    Nice=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, yummy! i bet it tasted really good! like how you're starting to show some of your "side-hobbies" and not just focusing on literal self-portraits.

    ReplyDelete