Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cards!



Cards! Not just any cards, Yugioh cards! Yes, I play children's card games.... This week I wanted to show a picture of one of my side hobbies that I really enjoy. When I have free time I play this game with my friends. I readily enjoy collecting cards, making decks, and chatting with my friends about this game. I also Magic: The gathering and Pokemon off handily. This is just one of my many hobbies...


Until another time my fellow ninjas,.....shunpo!


Nikon D3100 with a 18-55mm lens
F 4, 1/40", iso 400, WB AUTO at 24mm
Auto focus
Taken at 6:49pm on Saturday
Edited levels and hue and saturation in Photoshop elements 7

3 comments:

  1. I love it! The image explains you in an instant. That you have been collecting these cards for a while, you care greatly for their condition and that you often take them with you to duel others. Their positioning is especially good as it appears natural like you just walk over to were you had them and took the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the idea to include some of your side-hobbies. i'm thinking about doing something similar in concept and putting up a picture showing some of my own side-hobbies. stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lighting on this Justin. Very warm and almost golden.

    ReplyDelete