Sunday, April 15, 2012

Flaming sunset


Ello my fellow ninjas!

So its official, I have run out of ideas! The ideas that I do have take time and tons of prep work, not feasible for standard blog deadline.

So i decided to go back to my roots! These shots were not originally taken with my current camera but my very first one. It was a cannon Powershot A480.

This shot showed me that I truly wanted to take photos due to the beautiful color of sunsets and sunrises.

This was taken the first year I came here at occc.


In the coming weeks, look for other shots like these!

So until another time,......shunpo!

3 comments:

  1. I've always loved the beautiful sunsets and darking mystique of Orange county, something you captured quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is scenery and moments like this that make me want to pursue photography as well. You captured some amazing colors in this photo, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin, a beautiful sunset! Running out of idea's is like writer's block. You just have to work through it! You've done a wonderful job with your blog this semester so just keep transforming the idea of the "self-portrait"

    ReplyDelete