Monday, March 5, 2012

Hmm...

 
Just some time to relax and think after a long day. I took this shot after I came home from church at 6:37pm on Sunday. I was very tired, hence I didn't do the original idea for this image to save time and expense. So I give this image of me drinking a box drink while staring off into the darkness of my kitchen.

Until next time my fellow ninjas,... shunpo...

Photo info:


Nikon D3100 with a 18-55mm lens mounted on a tripod set on a medium high table
F5, 3", iso 100, WB AUTO at 35mm
Manual focus
Taken at 6:37pm on Sunday
Edited levels, brightness and contrast, cropped the image to remove distracting elements. Used the clone stamp to fill in unwanted things in the background. Also the clone stamp was used to create the darkness that perminates off to the right side of the image. Sharpened near the end.


Photographers note:
For some reason, this image on certain computers looks really bad. So if you posses one of these computers, I apologize for the appalling image that you see.

3 comments:

  1. A lot of darkness, but the light definitely is present enough to dominate the image. And it really took skill to make getting a Hi-C from the Refrigerator look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although you use dramatic lighting each week, I think that this photo is the most successful due to the large amount of darkness. Most of the photo is black, and the small area which is light shows so much texture and expression. Interesting composition, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the best shadows. The grainy digital noise although not much,I think really works for this image. Nice tie.

    ReplyDelete